Eleigh Llaneras

Last night I had a totally lucid dream, Brother Bear setting. And so I wake remembering detail after detail. I immediately surfed the net for some answers. Funny revelations, some are true and some are hard to admit. Here’s the story with the blue coded sentences to interpret them.

I dreamt of being a native girl, living in a hut in the middle of a rural area.

To see or live in a hut in your dream, represents the basic necessities and comforts. You need to simplify your life and get back to the bare basics. Accept what you already have and know that that is enough.

I dreamt of owning a mountain dog with golden brown and white color. Very loyal and very fun to be with. I remember feeding it with dog treat and it almost swallowed my hand. Huge but gentle dog.

To see a dog in your dream, symbolizes intuition, loyalty, generosity, protection, and fidelity. The dream suggests that your strong values and good intentions will enable you to go forward in the world and bring you success. To see a happily barking dog in your dream, symbolizes pleasures and social activity. You are being accepted into some circle.

While walking around a seemingly rural land, I saw a dying lady and a dead black horse. Then I saw a huge and ugly guy, like an abomination, confront the lady and struck her with a sharp knife in the back.

To see a dead horse in your dream, indicates that something in your life that initially offered you strength is now gone.

To see violence in your dream, indicates unexpressed anger or rage. You need more discipline in your life.

After that abomination killed the woman, a huge flood came. Lucky I was able to hold on to some plants and climb to a higher part safe from being consumed by the flood.

To dream that you are in a flood represents your need to release some sexual desires. If the flood is raging, then it represents emotional issues and tensions. Your repressed emotions are overwhelming you.

I dreamt of the woman and her family living in that hut, like an Indian household, gave me a shell necklace.

To see or wear a necklace in your dream, represents unsatisfied desires. It also highlights your intellect and your desire to have more influence and power over others.

After the woman gave me that necklace I left and rode a bus. A very huge bus where there are only a few people riding with me. I remember some of them were my friends.

To dream that you are riding a bus, implies that you are going along with the crowd. You are lacking originality and control over where your life is taking.

The bus I was riding on was huge. And it probably caused the traffic. Looking outside the window I saw other buses going different directions which probably made the traffic worse.

To dream that you are in traffic, signifies the frustrations that you are experiencing in your life. Things are not going as smoothly as you would like it to. You feel stuck at where you are in life.

And then in the bus there was this Dance Revo machine, and unlike in the real world, I was playing it like a pro.

To dream that you are dancing, signifies freedom from any constraints and restrictions. Your life is in balance and in harmony. Dancing also represents frivolity, happiness, gracefulness, sensuality and sexual desires. You need to incorporate these qualities in your waking life.

Finally I arrived home. I went straight to my room and did something naughty. Then to my surprise, somebody else was there in the room. I stormed out in shame.

To dream that you are in the bedroom, signifies aspects of yourself that you keep private. It is also indicative of your sexual nature and intimate relations.

Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Popular Posts