Eleigh Llaneras

After almost a month, I suddenly found myself going through a Pucca Funny Love episode marathon in Youtube. This cutest chinese cartoon character gives me more reasons to enjoy my youthfulness. I love Pucca so much. Her unique passion for chasing Garu around in romantic attempts is overwhelming. It's the "funny love" the sequel title was talking about. I'm no Pucca but I could tell Garu likes her too not only because she's got mad skills in Kung-fu but maybe because he doesn't want to be chased by anyone else, and even so he'd still pick Pucca as his private stalker no matter how resenting his expressions may be.

I think I've watched every Pucca Funny Love episode and I won't hesitate to watch it over and over again. She's so cute that she reminds me of a girl I used to know. Haha


Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Popular Posts