Eleigh Llaneras


Here I am against a wicked unknown
Relentlessly crying over the pieces unsewn
Trying to hold on to joys of the past
Reminiscing a promise that didn't last

Here I am searching for possibilities
A path away from tears and cruel realities
To open my eyes, wake up from this game
Fools like me played the day he came

Here I am singing to myself again
Melodies of love now lost and broken
Words of hope died and lost harmony
A song of love cursed to an elegy

Here I am with a knife of a desperate whim
Stabbing myself each time I think of him
Scar of the past bleeds with every memory
Piercing me to mourn over buried history

Here I am in a lifeless painting
With a shaded heart still waiting
Trapped in a canvass and forever will remain
As I venture through the gallery of pain
0 Responses

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Popular Posts