Eleigh Llaneras

1. Global warming!!! Ipa-AIRCON na ang buong Pilipinas!!!

2. Sitting in the jeepney near the driver and have everybody pass their transport fare to me. It’s like I was hired to be an instant konduktor.

3. Sitting in the jeepney near the entrance. People think my feet are part of the floor.

4. Events cancelled a minute before. Save the party and execute the killjoy.

5. People doing PDA in front of me when I’m single.

6. Salesladies following me around asking me to try this and that.

7. Sales persons selling perfume.

8. Bossy nurses. Nursing students are not minions of nurses just like nurses are not sycophants of doctors.

9. NCPs, case studies and case presentations.

10. My crush tricking me into actually admitting what I feel.

11. Flying ipis and all sorts of icky things

12. I’m not gonna say it. Clue: It’s a terribly ridiculous phobia of mine. I want to save myself from anybody who likes to taunt me or freak me out.

13. Going over budget. It’s when I realize I’m still poor despite the one-day millionaire feel.

14. An item I’ve been saving money for, Sold.

15. A Mall Sale when my wallet is <. . .crickets with spider webs. . .>

16. Kokey. He’s not cute. Kids should grow up because when Kokey grows older he’ll just become a teenage mutant ninja-kokey and he’s gonna break some little a—-I said butt.

17. Barney. He’s obviously gay. And colored purple with green. Ugh. Too metro sexual to be a kiddie mascot.

18. Hang over. . .

19. Broken promises. Yeah I get that a lot.

20. Making promises and breaking them. It’s an irony of life.

0 Responses

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Popular Posts