Eleigh Llaneras

I WANT A CAR!!!
These moments I dream of going on a road trip with a totally hot piece of male meat. I imagine myself driving as the radio plays mellow tunes. So peaceful. No traffic. The road so smooth as if I'm the only person in the world with a car. The view of the blurry buildings, the vague green and brown of trees, the wind on my face, the blue sky and the hot summer sun, these things make me feel happy and free sometimes. Nothing to worry about aside from the gasoline fee. When I get bored with manning the wheels, I can always trade places with my guy. He'll be driving and I'll be staring at him, falling deep...deeper...until I drift away to Lala land.
I need a car. This gorgeous purple GT-R. I want it. NOW.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Popular Posts