Eleigh Llaneras

The greatest feeling even better than success or the climax during sex is the ability to stand smiling after being pushed, stepped on and bullied, and say, “If you seriously think your pathetic ability to annoy people made me miserable, think again.”

He’s never an ordinary guy in class. He always gets attention. He’s got girls all around him. He may be the class clown. He may even be the teachers’ favorite. But one thing definitely is not right. He’s a bully.

I’m an ordinary girl in class. I get occasionally good grades. I have a position in a college-based organization. I may have the looks to die for. I may even have the greatest friends in the world yet beneath the wretches of being ordinary, I feel bullied.

No it’s not a scene where I am punched or tripped or given a toilet facial. It’s a story about his unique fondness of making fun of others, being simply irritating and arrogantly annoying. He seems to not care about anything. It’s all fun and games to him and sometimes wanting to get all the attention every time, he tends to get into people’s nerves.

I used to date one of his friends. His friend and I simply kissed and made out a little and now he’s creating a scene calling me a non-virgin when I haven’t really given my woohoo to anybody yet. There’s a lot of crap about being judgmental when you seriously have no idea what really happened. And then the modern dance competition. The level president talked to me and asked me to start the auditions. And so I assumed the coordinator role. A week later when I happen to decide who the members would be he suddenly started laughing at me. He told me I wasn’t the assigned coordinator and that I was proud enough to assume the position. Later on I realized that president sucked because he gave me a task I wasn’t supposed to do in the first place. And what he did, it ridiculed me. And now that I’m not anymore a member of the dance troupe, because a friend chose another student instead of me during the auditions because she is so just and fair, he continues to step on my pride. Even without words, his mere presence continues to mock me. I never wanted revenge my whole life. I wanted some Criss Angel mojo to lift him high in the air and slowly tear his guts off.

I’m human. I make mistakes. He doesn’t have a right to shove up to my face the wrong I have done. Hell he has no reason to do so. I haven’t done him wrong and he has nothing to do with it in the first place. I just wonder why the hell he loves making a huge buffoonery out of people’s tragedy. It has been said that putting others down won’t get you any higher but he doesn’t give a damn. Torturing people’s psyche is like a drug to him. A day won’t be complete without someone being insulted or someone being made fun of. Since I have no capacity to step down his level and torture him back, I think it would be best to just wish him good luck. Good luck that he may survive whatever karma has for him.

Now I have reconciled with my personal frustrations. I emerge stronger with every downfall and now I understand why he tried to make me miserable. Maybe he hates his life. Maybe he’s got a family problem. Maybe it’s a coping mechanism because people won’t take him seriously.

It’s not because he’s better nor am I a loser. Maybe he’s just a sad clown.

Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Popular Posts