Eleigh Llaneras
This won't be another Manila write-up.

Seriously, going to Manila made me say like "I'm gonna write and publish something that happens to me every day". There were times when I said "Oh my gosh I just had a great day" or "This day sucks" and made me want to write about it and publish it online. And now what. Congratulations Eleigh, you have successfully written only ONE!!! Your blog is currently infested with cobwebs and a roaring silence. Why haven't you written anything? It's been a month!!!

Pardon me, but that's my AlterEgo Number 1, McNagger. I have a lot of other alter egos and you'll get to meet them someday probably in one of my future blogs. Relax, I'm no psycho. I like talking to myself like most people do when you're in front of the laptop writing a blog.

I guess that's what I needed. A little nagging for not documenting important stuff.

Okay, so here goes. A little bit of everything from Day 2 to whatever day I get to.

Enjoy?
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Popular Posts