Eleigh Llaneras
I'd hate to be like her. I still have time to change.

This day felt really awful. I’m living a sedentary lifestyle, I’ve gained weight and I haven’t received a single penny from my $39 investment from maximumpaidsurveys.com which really sucks. Not to mention I’m always late to receive news from friends etc., as if I’m an introverted person at its worst. I hate reading my classmates’ posts on Facebook because it irritates me a lot that I’m not rich and I have no means to even relate to what they are saying. They’re working here and applying there. Oh they finally registered at prc. Oh my, he’s been to Italy already. Wow, she’s got a car. And I’m here relentlessly cursing my flabs and contemplating asking Atty. Realuyo for help regardless the fact that he keeps insinuating on asking about my virginity, which is of course creepy and malicious. Tita Joyce won’t reply to my mom’s email. And my dad doesn’t earn much for me to get a medical education abroad. A knack like this on my head that life isn’t that easy as I think it would be is really a bummer, truly depressing. I hate to admit it but I’m really pissed off with what I’m in now. Days go by, my organizer getting more Xs than checks since I’m not a really organized person. I need a divine intervention.

0 Responses

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Popular Posts