Eleigh Llaneras

I never thought looking forward to these workless days would be regretful. I was having a great momentum with writing articles and transcribing audios to the point of getting caffeinated and staying up just to finish work, then this great break came. I suddenly felt jobless but really it’s just a time away from work and a sort of de-stressing opportunity in preparation for more stressful days the whole month. Why am I not enjoying it like I’m supposed to? I had a list of things-to-do for these. I’m going to watch Supernatural Season 6 online up to the latest episode; I’m going to furnish my three blogs; I’m going to work-out in front of Hiphop Abs playing on the television; I’m going to sleep for ten straight hours; I’m going to continue writing the story I have been writing but never finished or properly conceptualized since high school; I’m going to write news; I’m going out on a date; I’m going to play POPCAP games…and so on. I have done some so far, but never really finished any. I found myself glued to the screen of my laptop, awaiting messages in oDesk and Yahoo Mail for any update or work and in my desperation I then went on scouring every medical transcription job I can find on the net. I believe all my efforts seem futile up to now. All I have to do is to wait for tomorrow, the start of a new page on my invoice worksheet and use my time wisely, getting more productive by the day. J

Oh by the way I just got myself a new job...AGAIN!!! :D

Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Popular Posts