Eleigh Llaneras

That's ME right there. Yeah.
I'm grabbing my license loud and proud.
And I'm thanking the following who made it possible:



This is my bestest buddy, Jesus Christ.
Look at Him all proud and happy for me
BUT YOU KNOW WHAT?
He's actually the one who took the exam for me
He never lets me down.
. .I LOVE U LORD. . :)



This is my powerful patron, St. Jude Thaddeus.
I visit him every Thursday at his chapel for a novena
Trust me He can really work miracles
. .THANK YOU ST. JUDE. . :)



My ever dynamic review center: St. Louis Review Center-Legazpi
Thank you to all my mentors there:
Sir Alex, Sir Bryann, Sir Cris, Sir Anton, Mam Quinto, Sir Deejae, Sir Meg, Sir Bren, Sir Sam
To all my reviewmates and of course to the sagrada familia. lol




To the BUCN faculty
You were instrumental to building my career as a nurse
and maybe one day, a successful doctor
Thank you for all the lessons, from the classroom to the hospital
may it be lectures or life experiences
I treasure all of them so much. :)




My UBER-supportive family :)
Momi, Papa, Gilmar, Lola Tiya, Lola Chit, Uncle Boyet
and of course Ate Jenny :D
Thank you for your patience through these years and for always
looking out for what's best for me
Love na love na love ko kayo :)



. .Ballamo Demira. .
I so love this group
This unique friendship has taught me a lot of things through these years
and I will always treasure each laughter, tear, food trip, karaoke and tambay moments
Love you guyz! :D



Of course I would like to thank my Baby Mix Perez
For always being there to cheer me up and encourage me
For loving me and for completing my life
. .I LOVE YOU BABY Q. .
and I always will no matter what :)
Labels: , edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Popular Posts