Eleigh Llaneras

This is my freakin' board exam result.

Yes. It's electronic.

Welcome to the 21st century, Nurses.

Apparently, only 37,513 NLE takers passed out of 78,135 this year.

Insert sad face here.

The results are everywhere on the net btw. You can just Google it.

But if you want to check out your ratings like what I did,

Click this link:

http://www.prc.gov.ph/services/default.aspx?id=41

and please enter your APPLICATION NUMBER

That’s the upper right number in your Notice of Admission.

NOT YOUR NLE RESULT NUMBER

So you won’t get depressed if your results won’t show.

If you lost your NOA, congratulations you have to wait for the snail mail.

The oath taking schedule is yet to be posted.

Again congratulations RNs!

Remember:

IT’S NOT THE LICENSE THAT MATTERS. .

IT’S HOW YOU USE IT THAT MAKES A DIFFERENCE.

. . . . . . .As of this point, I’ll be hitting the gym so I’ll fit in my gala again. .sob.

Labels: , edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Popular Posts